';

WHAT MAKES ONLY 2% OF PEOPLE SUCCEED –  LEAVING 98% OF PEOPLE TO FAIL?

 

STEP 1

In order to reach success, certain driving forces are required to keep you focused and driven towards your goals.

 

Many factors lead someone to success but beginning with a strong enough WHY creates a driving force that will power through overcoming any obstacles that are presented.   

 

A common question is: “what do I need to do to find my big WHY?”

 

The answer is; to find your burning desire,  your passion that is totally unique to you.   Once ignited and fuelled by momentum will become a force so strong, nothing will be able to stop it.   

 

Failing to invest the time finding your powerful WHY is a big mistake.   Without a strong enough WHY, your driving force will weaken and lose its power when faced with obstacles or difficulties.   This opens the door to doubt and fear, a place where many find the excuses to quit.

 

Another question is: “How will I know when I have found my big WHY?”

 

You will light you up and be filled with joy, excitement and energy.   And the great news is, money is attracted to joy!

 

Are you familiar with that feeling?

 

If not, you are in the majority.   Many people live their life by other people’s expectations having learned to dull down their feelings of excitement and passion.  I have some good news for you, your passion never goes away.  It waits patiently for you to find it and give it life.

 

How do we access and re-ignite our passion?

 

By getting inspired!  

 

Inspiration is the flame that re-ignites the passion in your belly and when fuelled by momentum will drive a person to do the impossible.    Yet, when ignored,  creates both mental and physical discomfort.    

 

Living life from a place of passion brings joy and ease, from here true wealth is found.

 

FIVE WAYS TO GET INSPIRED

  1. Do something you have never done before.    This way you get to experience something new and trigger different senses.     If you have already tried many different things and still finding you are struggling, you may have some blockages that require attention.  Click here for more information.
  2. Start a journal.     Write down your thoughts and feelings on a daily basis.   This brings awareness to the stories you are telling yourself and from here you are able to empower yourself by deciding to choose a different story.  Click here fore more information.
  3. Go for a walk in nature.    Nature is the best way to reconnect with yourself and find balance and peace.   Click here for more information.
  4. Sign up for a course in something you have said you would like to do and just not found the time to do it.   Click here for more information.
  5. Create a Vision Board.    Click here for more information.

 

Watch out for step 2 …….

Would you like to receive my articles and newsletters directly to your mailbox?

Click here to Subscribe my mail list now.

Recommend
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIN
  • Pinterest
Share